I. Podiatrist profession.
1. Podology office: Equipment: tools, materials, equipment.
2. Documentation in the podiatry office.
3. Podological interview. Subjective and diagnostic examination.
4. Dangers related to the work of a podiatrist.
II. Lower limbs – meaning and influence on the functioning of the body.
1. Structure of feet and lower limbs.
2. Circulatory and lymphatic system of the lower limbs.
3. Infectious and non-infectious foot diseases.
4. Nail apparatus. Foot nail changes.
5. Diabetic foot syndrome.
III. Therapeutic procedure in the podiatry office.
1. Orthopedic supplies for diabetic foot.
2. Basic dressings.
IV. A dictionary of selected terms and concepts with nomenclature in English and Latin.